Dave King blasts Rangers chief executive Graham Wallace

I still can't believe the people who think we would be better of with the current board as opposed to the SPIVS that continue to fill their own pockets at the expense of the fans!.

Get behind Dave King now or forget about being back dominating Scottish football.

The spivs have to be willing to sell.

He could have bought when the price was rock bottom. Say 10 to 15 percent of RIFC.Loose change to a man of his alleged means.WHy didn't he? Add that to the 30 percent the requisitioners got at the AGM and the board (sorry spivs) are in trouble.

Just how does intend to take control of Rangers? A new shares issue won't happen without the consent of existing shareholders.Wont happen IMO

I still can't believe the people who think we would be better of with the current board as opposed to the SPIVS that continue to fill their own pockets at the expense of the fans!.

Get behind Dave King now or forget about being back dominating Scottish football.

How are they filling their pockets. Please explain.

He could have bought when the price was rock bottom. Say 10 to 15 percent of RIFC.Loose change to a man of his alleged means.WHy didn't he? Add that to the 30 percent the requisitioners got at the AGM and the board (sorry spivs) are in trouble.

Just how does intend to take control of Rangers? A new shares issue won't happen without the consent of existing shareholders.Wont happen IMO

When was that Rab? I think his troubles with the tax authorities in SA stopped him getting involved with other companies? More recently have any outsiders been allowed to buy shares? All the recent deals look to be closed shopped ones.

I am with Rab on this Ian we need to see proof of these allegations. All the costs from the last set of accounts which fans had concerns about seem to have been stopped now. What is currently an issue?