Is there a better centre half in the game at the moment? Regularly gets 90% pass completion which is impressive for a player of supposedly limited technical ability. Very rare for an English centre half to have such good ball retention.

Chelsea have a cracking defence at the moment. Terry is at his best and England will hugely miss him.

Hodgson should be begging Terry to come out of retirement. Not because he is that good but because the rest are just average to good at best. Players like Curtis Davies at Hull are unlucky as he looks a good player who is likely to miss out. I think Jagielka, Cahill and Lescott should be on the plane but Jones and Smalling have been awful.

How Cleverly gets in the squad ahead of Gareth Barry is a bizarre one.

Hodgson seems to be another FA yes man and doesn't pick players on form.

Hodgson should be begging Terry to come out of retirement. Not because he is that good but because the rest are just average to good at best. Players like Curtis Davies at Hull are unlucky as he looks a good player who is likely to miss out. I think Jagielka, Cahill and Lescott should be on the plane but Jones and Smalling have been awful.

How Cleverly gets in the squad ahead of Gareth Barry is a bizarre one.

Hodgson seems to be another FA yes man and doesn't pick players on form.

Remember Ferguson said that Jones could be Man Utd's best every player? I don't know where that came from

Remember Ferguson said that Jones could be Man Utd's best every player? I don't know where that came from

An extremely daft comment and an insult to Best, Charlton, Law, Robson, Giggs, Cantona, Schmeichel, Keane, Scholes, Ronaldo and Rooney along a few others.