Is Barry set for the boo boy treatment?

With all the stories flying around right now, too many to name, this is going to be a very difficult time at the club.

Its very bad timing with the transfer window just opening and Durrant has a job and a half on his hands, unless a more experienced man is brought in right after the Dunfirmline game.

But as one of the stories is, Barry was seemingly a strong influence in PLG leaving.

Is he going to get the harsh treatment from the fans as soon as he is back on the pitch or will the back him?

I think giving him the captaincy back right away would be a very bad move, as i thought the same thing when he came back from Blackburn and got it.

But as i said this will be a very difficult time for the club and anything other than full support of the team is just going to make things worse than they already are.

Although at times it looks like it cant get any worse, we are still in Europe and cant afford to fall any further behind in the league that we already have done.

Guest HazukiSan

His getting the captaincy back is surely down to what the new gaffer thinks. If they deem it suitable to give him it back then it's their choice.

No, he'll be greeted like a hero at the next game he plays. I'm assuming he won't be sold now unless the new manager wants to make a fresh start. I'd definitely not give him the captain's armband, but what if we don't get a commanding and experienced player in midfield or defence, maybe he will be the best choice for captain? Prso would be a good choice, but with his fitness in doubt, its not going to give longevity or even consistency as I can't see him playing every game.

I wouldn't like to think so. Although here are some arseholes who support this club. I would never boo anyone on the books at ibrox.

We've heard too much of the boo boys this season.

although some arseholes loved to boo the manager the other day:mad:

I hope he doesn't get booed.

He loves the club as much as we do and whether you agree with what has happened recently and whether you think that he was involved in PLG leaving makes no difference.

We are a club in turmoil and the last thing we need is to round on anyone at the club.

I'll boo him. I'm not one for booing our players but he is the cause of PLG leaving. Arsehole!!! GTF Fergie.

IF Fergie gets the captaincy back I'm handing in my season ticket unless he apologises first.

Guest loyal and blue

At the moment ferguson is the only choice for captain we have alot to thank him for as this man was not taking us anywhere good he is better away now as later