Is Barry set for the boo boy treatment?

I agree Gav that he was most definately an influence in PLG leaving, but he wasnt the only influence.

Poor results and a poor realationship with some fans were also a factor. The poor realationship with the fans only started very recently, but of course alot are saying now that he never really cared for the club, which i disagree with.

DM seems to be taking the back seat on this one so far.

I think that if things were different and we were top of the league and playing great, if PLG and Barry got into a spat then, it would be Barry leaving the club.

I said about 5 mins before it was announced this afternoon that i didnt want player or manager to leave and had hoped that things would work out. But now that the manager has, booing a player (the best for us this season i think) will only damage the team further.

I hope he doesn't get booed. Although I think he will and by quite a few.

If Fergie has been causing bother and undermining PLG,then he has to take a long hard look at himself. If he is the TRUBLUE he says he is, then he should realise that RANGERS captains/players don't act this way and should also realise that his actions have been nothing but detramental to the club.

If the speculation about PLG wanting to walk away as early as september is to be believed. You've got to ask the question. Was PLG from that point on, ever in the right frame of mind to do the right thing by RANGERS?

For instance. Was the constant fiddling about with the team, dropping key players and bizzare tactics down to PLG being emotionally detached from the job at hand? Was, as Falkirkjim has hinted, the disrespectful comments about the captaincy and the inhouse battles with Fergie all part of a master plan by PLG to give him the reasons he needed to walk away?

Questions that will probably never be answered.

I've clamed down a little and won't boo the prick but I'm still not happy with him.

Youve clamed down ? Nice one....

Seriously, glad to see you won't boo him, we need to be united at this time