Double Dutch @ The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium – Mols & Huistra on Sat 29th March

We are delighted to announce that we have managed to secure two of the most well liked Dutchmen to have played for the light blues

Tickets £20 and include a bite to eat and are available at http://www.thelouden.co.uk/events.html

Doors will open at 7pm for the event with the Q&A scheduled to begin at 8pm.

We are really looking forward to the event and hope to see a good number of our fantastic support there!

Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis and all ticket sales are final and will be collected on the door on the night.

One Rangers… No Factions – http://www.thelouden.co.uk, @TheLoudenTavern

We Are The People

God Bless The Rangers

The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium - More than a Pub

Official Partner of The Rangers Football Club

*We are responsible for The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium, 111 Copland Road, Ibrox, G51 2SL solely and are not involved in the operation of any other premises

I would presume that they would get paid. Why do you ask, Ian?

In Holland I believe Celebrities get paid between 3000 and 7000 euro's for such a function. Bigger names will probably get even more.

I would presume that they would get paid. Why do you ask, Ian?

Ach!, I don't know really BD, I just think with all that is going on just now money could be better spent elsewhere?, I also would like to see former players getting involved with trying to get behind the fans more,ie: Dave Kings' idea!. I'm maybe wrong but I just think I would rather spend my money on other things right now, however under normal circumstances I would gladly pay to go to this!.

I probably should not have posted that, just a bit of me thinking aloud and not engaging my brain first..............

A night out concentrating on football issues and away from the boardroom crap is probably what most of us could do with, mate.

Aye!, you are correct, I wish I hadn't posted that!, I could delete it but I won't

I have no objection to them being paid for their time. I think we sometimes expect former players to turn up here, there and everywhere for a few drinks.

If the pub makes money, the ex-players pocket a few bob and the punters have a good time, everyone wins.

I have no objection to them being paid for their time. I think we sometimes expect former players to turn up here, there and everywhere for a few drinks.

If the pub makes money, the ex-players pocket a few bob and the punters have a good time, everyone wins.

True, however is it wrong of me to think that maybe some of these ex players should be trying to to get more involved with our current situation and maybe buying shares,or donating their fees to the fans/buyrangers/rst and help the fans get our club back?, once a Ranger always a Ranger!.