Double Dutch @ The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium – Mols & Huistra on Sat 29th March

Ach!, I don't know really BD, I just think with all that is going on just now money could be better spent elsewhere?, I also would like to see former players getting involved with trying to get behind the fans more,ie: Dave Kings' idea!. I'm maybe wrong but I just think I would rather spend my money on other things right now, however under normal circumstances I would gladly pay to go to this!.

I probably should not have posted that, just a bit of me thinking aloud and not engaging my brain first..............

Well I'm going to pester the lads to buy into Rangers First on the night if that makes you feel any better.

Well I'm going to pester the lads to buy into Rangers First on the night if that makes you feel any better.

Aye, I think that was where I was trying to go, but failed to get to the point!.

True, however is it wrong of me to think that maybe some of these ex players should be trying to to get more involved with our current situation and maybe buying shares,or donating their fees to the fans/buyrangers/rst and help the fans get our club back?, once a Ranger always a Ranger!.

Only if they genuinely believe in something enough to honestly recommend it to others.

I wouldn't be impressed by a former player telling me that I should sign up for something that he needed to be pestered into joining.

I think we should think for ourselves a bit more.

Only if they genuinely believe in something enough to honestly recommend it to others.

I wouldn't be impressed by a former player telling me that I should sign up for something that he needed to be pestered into joining.

I think we should think for ourselves a bit more.

To be fair I have met Michael Mols before and he is genuine in his affection for the club and was frustrated with what is going on - I don't think it would take much persuasion.

Never met Huistra - seems like a good Rangers man. Won 5 leagues with us

To be fair I have met Michael Mols before and he is genuine in his affection for the club and was frustrated with what is going on - I don't think it would take much persuasion.

Never met Huistra - seems like a good Rangers man. Won 5 leagues with us

I liked them both, mate.

I used your post to be a bit naughty, but my point was valid. I don't want lectures from players on subjects they don't really know enough about.

I hope the night goes well. There is a market for this sort of thing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

True, however is it wrong of me to think that maybe some of these ex players should be trying to to get more involved with our current situation and maybe buying shares,or donating their fees to the fans/buyrangers/rst and help the fans get our club back?, once a Ranger always a Ranger!.

It's been a long haul, bud. I know what you're thinking.

I liked them both, mate.

I used your post to be a bit naughty, but my point was valid. I don't want lectures from players on subjects they don't really know enough about.

I hope the night goes well. There is a market for this sort of thing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I realised that - but I will try and promote RF as I believe it is something that could benefit our club long term - not ashamed to admit it :)

I think the general populous would probably prefer Mols speaking about Rangers First than me tbh - Thats the perks of celebrity. But Michael is a cracking guy - genuinely loves the club

Ach!, I don't know really BD, I just think with all that is going on just now money could be better spent elsewhere?, I also would like to see former players getting involved with trying to get behind the fans more,ie: Dave Kings' idea!. I'm maybe wrong but I just think I would rather spend my money on other things right now, however under normal circumstances I would gladly pay to go to this!.

I probably should not have posted that, just a bit of me thinking aloud and not engaging my brain first..............

I can kind of get where you are coming from Ian. Just look at the Blue Bear Rises film fundraiser. A chance to promote our support and our Club in a film that will be around forever. All they ask is that you pay £10 or £15 up front for a DVD and the funds will go towards the archive footage to make it a better quality film, and we get the grand total of 8 people contributing - pathetic! And one of the things that is said is that nobody has any money at this time of the year etc. But I will guarantee this sells out and people will spend around £40 to £50 in total including tickets.

I'm not arguing it won't be a good night, and I've nothing against it whatsoever. I just wish we could see the bigger picture at times.

I can kind of get where you are coming from Ian. Just look at the Blue Bear Rises film fundraiser. A chance to promote our support and our Club in a film that will be around forever. All they ask is that you pay £10 or £15 up front for a DVD and the funds will go towards the archive footage to make it a better quality film, and we get the grand total of 8 people contributing - pathetic! And one of the things that is said is that nobody has any money at this time of the year etc. But I will guarantee this sells out and people will spend around £40 to £50 in total including tickets.

I'm not arguing it won't be a good night, and I've nothing against it whatsoever. I just wish we could see the bigger picture at times.

Pathetic indeed mate, I honestly thought the target would have been reached!........