Lifted from FF:

Originally Posted by govanfrnt-f View Post

I was sitting in the govan front when a middle aged guy unravelled a banner which said back the board. Most folk around him stared over in disgust but nobody really said anything until one guy about 24 came over and shouted at him that he was a disgrace!

That was it. Guy put the banner away and folk got on with their night. McMurdo is a discredited wa*k

Lifted from FF:

Originally Posted by govanfrnt-f View Post

I was sitting in the govan front when a middle aged guy unravelled a banner which said back the board. Most folk around him stared over in disgust but nobody really said anything until one guy about 24 came over and shouted at him that he was a disgrace!

That was it. Guy put the banner away and folk got on with their night. McMurdo is a discredited wa*k

People are entitled to react to a banner if they want although I hope they'd accept the same the other way around

People are entitled to react to a banner if they want although I hope they'd accept the same the other way around

You shouted abuse at kids who had an anti-Green banner or something in the Copland a while back did you not?

Some fans have never hidden their dislike of others, be it traditionalists who can't stand the likes of me or the likes of me who can't be bothered with Ulster. But I don't remember anyone, ever, labeling me vermin or using quotation marks to describe 'people'...it's a short step from there to the 'sub-human' line so charmingly used by those lovely fans of other teams, who whine about nasty words when people in Blue use them.

I tell you what, come next home game I'll buy a ticket for the BF2 and get out my giant poster of Alex Salmond, while shouting 'Forward to the Scottish Republic!'. We'll see what happens...freedom of speech is all well and good but sometimes you have to engage the brain as well.

If someone is a Rangers blogger, it helps if they have some insight into what is going on inside the club. People will read their material if they think they are likely to learn something.

If a blogger enjoys a relationship with a club insider, and then suddenly it ends, he may have nothing much more to offer in his blog other than his own opinions, and if they are no more insightful than anyone else's, his blog will not be worth reading.

So we are left to speculate . . .

I had to edit my post, I forgot to add the last bit of his blog:

One last word. There are those who will try and twist my words with this so let me be very specific. I do not class all Rangers fans who have issues with the board as scum and vermin – only those who think it is perfectly acceptable to hurl abuse at and frighten kids.