Will Ferguson have right of veto on new manager

Guest Thenorthlondonblue

Guest Thenorthlondonblue

Because Murray has made it clear that he was prepared to side with Barry over PLG.

So has Barry drawn up a list for Murray. Sounds ridiculous but he (Murray) has allowed one of the best European young managers to leave Rangers in a disastrous state of affairs.

I Actuallyu Think Plg Had A Good Point In Axing Ferguson.

He Spat His Dummy Out And Cried To Sir Davie Murray To Take Action And He`s Left Us In A Bigger Bloody Mess Now.

Sooner We Get Shot Of Him The Better!

Guest Thenorthlondonblue
This just getting silly now,i'm not a great fan of DM,but i don't think he's stupid,if this was totally BF fault he'd be out on his arse by now

Getting rid of PLG would be a lot cheaper though!

FFS how many times. No one knows the full story so what is the point in speculating that Ferguson has caused all this. It may look like that from the outside but many posters have put up excellent theories about what else may have happend.

time will tell that ferguson is a dressing room shit stirrer

I'm starting to lose track of how many threads we have which are discussing the same issues!

No-one knows exactly what has happened over the last few days/weeks.

better watch steve will come along and ask if you have the authority to say such a thing ;)

(this is a joke)