I didn't really want to get involved in this but I do have to put the ball in the other foot. First of all Freedom of speech does not mean you can make defamatory remarks to anyone. Yes we are part of the Rangers family but that does not give us the right to say or do what we want against any individuals. We have to realise there are borders we cannot cross, such as sending Neil Lennon fake bombs or Bullets. Why do People think they can say what they want without any reprisal. I want the board out as much as anyone but filling forums with insults and derogatory remarks is not going to help the cause. It just shows a lack of intelligence to be honest.

By all means lobby to get them out but surely normal civil people can't go with the stupid gutter like he is a wanker, he is this or that posts. We can only get them out by being smarter not by calling them names.

Sons of Struth

Today made me proud to be a bear. The words of encouragement I've had are unbelievable. I've sat on today's news for 10 days and if you know any of my close friends, they will tell you I have been worried. Since I woke up this morning and started reading the many messages I've received all day, my feelings soon changed. We really are the people. The only way we can lose is if we surrender. Even those who don't fully support SOS have declared enough is enough. Thank you all. Craig.

It's a real shame we've come to such a situation. We can only hope the next couple of months help address it.

In the meantime, I once again urge all posters to be aware of their responsibilities when it comes to using a public forum to discuss individuals or companies.

• 2 months later...
they would just be replaced by other monkeys.

It's the organ grinders we need to get rid of

Yup. And I don't want to rely on Dave King, McColl, or the Blue Knights to do it for me.

Let's ALL get behind RangersFirst / BuyRangers and make it happen ourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk