In Ally McCoist Sebo could not have a better teacher on how to score goals so i would say give him until the end of the season anyway.

I would say we should give all the newly bought players a chance under a new manager until he has assesed them properly. Remember Larsson was dropped to the Feynoord second team when the tims bought him and he played like a tit in the beginning for them.

In Ally McCoist Sebo could not have a better teacher on how to score goals so i would say give him until the end of the season anyway.

I would say we should give all the newly bought players a chance under a new manager until he has assesed them properly. Remember Larsson was dropped to the Feynoord second team when the tims bought him and he played like a tit in the beginning for them.

I'd second that

If McCoist is there, then you have to give Sebo till the summer ..... the first couple of starts (and there haven't been many) i've seen Sebo, i thought he looked good, made all the right runs, etc, and was just damn unlucky ... after that it became clear he was just trying too hard!

McCoist should take him to one side, and work with him, and also let him get some games and goals under his belt in the reserves. Remember, we have to replace Prso in the summer, so let's see what Sebo can really do (same goes for the majority of our buys - with the exception of Letizi and Sionko, i'll take them home personally!)

I'd second that

If McCoist is there, then you have to give Sebo till the summer ..... the first couple of starts (and there haven't been many) i've seen Sebo, i thought he looked good, made all the right runs, etc, and was just damn unlucky ... after that it became clear he was just trying too hard!

McCoist should take him to one side, and work with him, and also let him get some games and goals under his belt in the reserves. Remember, we have to replace Prso in the summer, so let's see what Sebo can really do (same goes for the majority of our buys - with the exception of Letizi and Sionko, i'll take them home personally!)

I agree with Letizi leaving but it may mean we have to pay money for a new keeper as i don't think we have many waiting to come through.

Maybe why we are interested in the Hibs kid.

I've said Sebo should be given time, but I'm wondering if the new manager and/or DM will want to get the money back for him to reinvest in other players. There's too many ifs and buts just now, whoever the new manager is needs to be in place asap. Sort out who is going (Buffel for example) and get things moving.

I would certainly say that despite the odd slip, McGregor is definitely well worth the number 1 jersey, he has been excellent and saved us on many occasions .... we do need back up, and if Klos is away, then maybe ok, keep Letizi, but to be honest i'd prefer Broxi Bear in goals than him!! :D