wouldnt it go to the trust. and as such the trustees?

Does the trust exist and who appoints the trustees? Are the trustees going to be acceptable to all areas of the support?

There are guys who I sit beside would be very much against security being held by those involved with the UoF, even though they are not pro-board themselves.

i notice Chris graham last night was suggesting the fans may give all money up front as theboard want in return for security.

that seems a fair compromise.

Nah it's not, and it's interesting how this was initially meant to be a possibility it the board weren't transparent, but now they want security whatever happens.

Nah it's not, and it's interesting how this was initially meant to be a possibility it the board weren't transparent, but now they want security whatever happens.

i think your wrong there, transparency was one part and security another.

it wasnt a threat to get transparency. dave king made the point that laxley were geting security the fans should to from the off.

Does the trust exist and who appoints the trustees? Are the trustees going to be acceptable to all areas of the support?

There are guys who I sit beside would be very much against security being held by those involved with the UoF, even though they are not pro-board themselves.

I don't think a trust has actually been created yet, has it? If it comes to Dave King actually establishing such a thing, then I would have thought that he would be at the top of any Trust pyramid.

i think your wrong there, transparency was one part and security another.

it wasnt a threat to get transparency. dave king made the point that laxley were geting security the fans should to from the off.

Bluedell has outlined the problems already, added to us being such a fractured fanbase anyway.

Security over loans is standard and it's pretty much happened before with Ticketus etc, plus I don't consider the season ticket money a loan

Bluedell has outlined the problems already, added to us being such a fractured fanbase anyway.

Security over loans is standard and it's pretty much happened before with Ticketus etc, plus I don't consider the season ticket money a loan

yet it's very similar from an accounting standpoint.

we don't need to be together as a fanbase. we just need enough to get the board to agree and i don't think thats really very many people.

10k didn't renew for this season. same the season before according to chuck. if that keeps up and they refuse a trust with even 3k in it then they need 15k new customers to get the rise they say they need.

yet it's very similar from an accounting standpoint.

we don't need to be together as a fanbase. we just need enough to get the board to agree and i don't think thats really very many people.

10k didn't renew for this season. same the season before according to chuck. if that keeps up and they refuse a trust with even 3k in it then they need 15k new customers to get the rise they say they need.

May be more possible than you think, at least from a name perspective next seasons league is more interesting