Does Ally dislike flair players ...........

Moshni reminds me of that song, 'Born with a Smile on my Face'. He's about the only guy in the whole of Scottish football who doesn't walk about scowling or desperately trying to look hard. But you can see he's having the fun kicked out of him week after week - I think especially of being blatantly shoved over the advertising hoarding at Airdrie, getting up wryly smiling at their fans and getting a ton of abuse for his trouble. The guy was bewildered and no wonder - he must have thought he had joined an AFL team by mistake. And when he got ratty and shoved one of Bollan's cloggers after 90 minutes of being assaulted, he's the bad guy.

Against that he has no discipline whatsoever - even last week, wandering over to the fans when Brechin get corners to say hi may be kinda charming, but he's meant to be marking up, not signing autographs. His lack of focus during a game does make him the proverbial bombscare.

But I end up backing him because his treatment highlights everything that's wrong with the game here - a happy, flair player, willing to take mad chances and visibly enjoying his football is classed as immature or dodgy by pundits and fans alike. If we could enjoy the game as much as Bilel does, football would be in a far better place. Alas, I think those days are gone forever.

Handwringer! :seal::flute::drum::nshappy::ns:

He would be the first name on my teamsheet every week for one reason and one reason only: fitba is supposed tae be fun!

Lest we forget, it's part of the entertainment industry and Moshni is just about the only guy on the park who will bring a smile to people's faces.

Granted, the opposition's just as much as ours, but still...

He's the skint man's Amoruso