Where did you read it? On your own " I hate the Rangers coaching staff" blog? Do you really expect someone from this forum to have the knowledge to be able to confirm or deny this? Criticising their abilities to do their job is one thing. This is just a poor show.

I'm just asking a question. I'm sure the information is publicly available but have just not been able to verify. Do you not think given our perilous standing such questions should be posed? Surely we should be analysing all outgoings with a view to what other clubs are spending? I find it astounding how short sighted some of our support are.

If we are spending more on our coaches than one of the biggest clubs in world football, serious questions need asked. I'm not sure why some people are afraid of analysis.

It is absolutely imperative to examine all our expenditure based on the industry we find ourselves operating in. Ask more questions, please. Please just do not accept the dross we are served, you are worth more than that.

The wages of our coaching staff will always be reasonably high, no matter who we employ. Why not compare Ally's and Moyes's salary. Does it not suit your agenda? Our player, and coaching staff salaries are not the reason we are in the shit, again. Considering the way Man Utd are playing, I'd rather have our coaches at the moment. Six home defeats, with far superior players to what we have, doesn't really deserve a decent wage.

Actually the expenditure on our playing staff and coaches is quite a key factor in why we are failing. We are wasting money on something with no future and no resale value. Our expenditure wouldn't be such an issue if we were building a side that had resale value. Only Wallace and Macleod are tangible assets in our team. And neither of them are currently worth that much. I will ignore your point about Man Utd's performance because I hope you are joking, given we are in one of the worst leagues in world football.