I thought last week they were still in it. Two goals and a clean sheet at the Bridge not a major problem.

As for JM being the greatest, I'll review the matter in five years time.

It wasn't a tough task 2-0 at home against a team who isn't in the top 6 in Europe should been a decent task. I said they had an easier task than Man Utd. The 3-1 scoreline probably did them a favour and chose their game plan for them rather than at 2-1.

They will come up short in the semi's though. They aren't as good as either Madrid side, Barca or Bayern.

After last night's showing, and I know Ronaldo didnt play, then I think Real Madrid are suspect too. Dortmund should have put them out last night. Barcelona are suspect at the back and, much as though I think that Bayern are the best team in the world, a 1-1 draw with Man U isnt that good a result for them.

Chelsea certainly have a chance, although I still fancy Bayern to win it.

Mourinho best ever? Not for me, would take an incredible record to achieve what Sir Alex did. Not close at this point, but he does have time on his side. If you mean most arrogant, then you have a point :P

SAF isn't fit to lick Mourinho's boots. Man Utd have had a very poor team for years and have only had success domestically when the rest have been poor. In 10/11 Man Utd won the league despite failing to win 14 of their 19 away games. Chelsea were in freefall that year ever since the Sunderland defeat at home and Man Utd won by default.

I'm not saying he wasn't a good manager, but he signed far too many poor players to be considered among the elite like Mourinho. His European performance was nowhere near as good. The most impressive thing SAF did was winning the Cup Winners Cup with Aberdeen.

Agree to disagree. Again your tinted specs know no bounds. Busby, Paisley, Shankly, Clough and, dare I say it, Stein, all have claims to be one of, if not THE, best manager of all time. Every single manager has signed some howlers, including Mourinho.

And I hate to say it, but your tone is pretty childish too - "not fit to lick Mourinho's boots" is something I would expect a spotty teenager to come away with. What age are you again ?

SAF isn't fit to lick Mourinho's boots. Man Utd have had a very poor team for years and have only had success domestically when the rest have been poor. In 10/11 Man Utd won the league despite failing to win 14 of their 19 away games. Chelsea were in freefall that year ever since the Sunderland defeat at home and Man Utd won by default.

If that's what Ferguson can do with a poor team what would have he had done with a good team? Chelsea had just won a double and still being bank rolled.