Tbh We've been pretty shite all season in the league. Lucky to beat Swansea last week. Still think there is hope though because I don't think anyone in England is currently that strong aside from Liverpool's recent form. Will be interesting if Liverpool do win the league. They will go into the CL next season as the best England has to offer and will get absolutely tanked. Their attack is great but other than that they are lacking massively. Poor keeper, poor defence, poor midfield, poor creative support players aside from Coutinho.

Man City still have to play Everton away and don't see them winning that. I wouldn't be surprised if Liverpool drop points tomorrow and Palace away will be a real problem too. When was the last time a real top side convincingly won the league? I would say you have to go back to Ancelotti's first season.

PS - At the end of the day we have been defeated by the likes of Villa, Palace and Sunderland in recent weeks and simply do not deserve to win any title.

Peach of a post match interview from Jose!

You think? I thought it was embarrassing. Can he lose and just accept it and move on? Everything about that football club is embarrassing. Every time they lose it's the referees fault. Pathetic!

You think? I thought it was embarrassing. Can he lose and just accept it and move on? Everything about that football club is embarrassing. Every time they lose it's the referees fault. Pathetic!

he said previously that he regards Alex Ferguson as "the Boss" because he's the greatest manager ever; looks like the pupil is learning from the master