Rangers first meeting 14/04

I'm waiting to see what they come up, whilst initially hopeful I remain to be convinced that it can be effective.

The possibility of continually throwing money down a potential black hole isn't one which endears itself.

Whilst I understand your point , surely joining at a £5 a month would make sense , it's about weight of numbers as well as money , though money is what is needed to buy the required shares

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whilst I understand your point , surely joining at a £5 a month would make sense , it's about weight of numbers as well as money , though money is what is needed to buy the required shares

I would happily stick a zero or two on to the that per month figure if someone came up with a scheme I was happy with, that may or may not yet prove to be Rangers First.

I'm going anyway , I realise you aren't local , are there any questions you would like asked

Yes, I'd be more interested if there was a suitable vehicle for purchasing shares to be held in my own name with a proxy given over the shareholding (bar 1 single share) though votes within the vehicle should be commensurate with the holding held with the representatives voting as the majority dictate.

Note convinced of the OMOV as it is more likely to deter investment than anything else also the fact that no matter how much you put in you cannot leave anything to your heirs.

If you could ask whether they have considered or would consider such a scheme I'd appreciate it.

I concede that perhaps I may perhaps have concluded on the basis of incomplete information

Yes, I'd be more interested if there was a suitable vehicle for purchasing shares to be held in my own name with a proxy given over the shareholding (bar 1 single share) though votes within the vehicle should be commensurate with the holding held with the representatives voting as the majority dictate.

Note convinced of the OMOV as it is more likely to deter investment than anything else also the fact that no matter how much you put in you cannot leave anything to your heirs.

If you could ask whether they have considered or would consider such a scheme I'd appreciate it.

I concede that perhaps I may perhaps have concluded on the basis of incomplete information

I have asked just about all those points and was told it doesn't fit with the supporters direct model ,I don't really agree with this scheme 100% , but I decided to join the club1872 as a life member and donate ( because that is what it is ) a £5 per month , no scheme is going to fit all but I just feel we need to come behind something . I also joined the buyrangers as well .