So around 5,000 people could become the new owners of Ibrox overnight.

Would those 5,000 people be prepared to pay the cost of maintaining it? Have they even thought about it? The more I think about this, and I want the ownership of Rangers to change too, the more I think this idea needs to be properly fleshed out.

People don't know what they are signing up to.

It would seem unlikely. Even in the event of admin

I thought the whole point of this concept was to prevent Ibrox from being hived off or hocked?

It's not as if what's being proposed is a sale and leaseback to 'Daniel Stewart Leasing Limited' or a similar company is it?

It has been suggested in some quarters, usually by people who despise Rangers, that Ibrox is in need of a ten million pound refurbishment.

If this is true, and even if it isn't, who will stump up cash if the ground fails to get a safety certificate?

There is a very strong argument in favour of Rangers having a stadium or a training ground, but not both. If the Rangers board is made up of people with little or no affection for the club, losing Ibrox might not be such a big blow to them.

I admit this is all speculation, Andy, but how can people sign up to this when there are so many unanswered questions?

There's no way we're £10m short of a safety certificate - have you seen some of the grounds we've been at these last few years? Anything which would impact on the ground being closed can be dealt with as and when, whether it be by present incumbents or again by HNWI who have bought into the King plan and who may use this as the path to the boardroom themselves.

Signing up as of now requires little more than a gesture - I expect many people will want to see some facts and figures before committing your actual money.

So around 5,000 people could become the new owners of Ibrox overnight.

Would those 5,000 people be prepared to pay the cost of maintaining it? Have they even thought about it? The more I think about this, and I want the ownership of Rangers to change too, the more I think this idea needs to be properly fleshed out.

People don't know what they are signing up to.

How would it work under outright fan ownership? Is there anything in that model which could suggest a model to follow?

I thought the whole point of this concept was to prevent Ibrox from being hived off or hocked?

It's not as if what's being proposed is a sale and leaseback to 'Daniel Stewart Leasing Limited' or a similar company is it?

It is, but no-one seems to be asking what might happen if the company suffers a financial collapse and a huge stadium becomes owned by several thousand fans who never expected to have to pay a share of the cost of maintaining it.

Questions like these need answering. It might seem an unlikely scenario but a few years ago people thought that all the bad things that have happened to us could never happen.

How would it work under outright fan ownership? Is there anything in that model which could suggest a model to follow?

With fan ownership, everything belongs to the club. There will be no separation of ground from club unless the members want it to happen. The club would not move off to Hampden and leave Ibrox in the hands of a few thousand members.

I"ve seen people suggesting that fans should own the stadium, or Auchenhowie, or the pitch, or Edmiston House. This is a bad idea. The trick is to own the club and all of its assets. Owning everything except the club is a recipe for catastrophe.

If you own all the assets and I own Rangers, I can leave you high and dry if my priority is my wallet.

What is the priority of our current board, I wonder?

With fan ownership, everything belongs to the club. There will be no separation of ground from club unless the members want it to happen. The club would not move off to Hampden and leave Ibrox in the hands of a few thousand members.

I"ve seen people suggesting that fans should own the stadium, or Auchenhowie, or the pitch, or Edmiston House. This is a bad idea. The trick is to own the club and all of its assets. Owning everything except the club is a recipe for catastrophe.

If you own all the assets and I own Rangers, I can leave you high and dry if my priority is my wallet.

What is the priority of our current board, I wonder?

Aye, but, if we own the club and it needs £10m worth of repairs for Ibrox to get a safety cert, how do we do it?