I fully agree but how do we get rid of him if he will not walk himself ? The board must go.

Pressure must be put on the board to do the right thing for the good of the club. If the board are to stay in place then they must be seen to be looking after the clubs best interests.

It's beyond that. The club is a mess from top to bottom and I don't really have any hope for any resolution in the near future. I don't see a way out - we don't really have anything going for us at the moment.

I have hope but it's possibly blind hope. I don't want to believe things are that bad.

Are we talking Scott Allan, formerly of Dundee United?

I saw him in a Scotland under 21 match against Holland, he was outstanding. Didn't he go to West Brom for a sizeable fee?

Yes Scottish players seem to do good until 21 and then they seem to wither away.

Like 26th of Foot, I saw Allan v the Dutch under-21 side (in Paisley iirc) and was blown away - bags of talent. An unlikely candidate for our ragtag collection of plodders, then.

You feel the itch of the judiciously leaked story to drive sales, except that news of Hutchison is unlikely to set many sprinting for the portacabin of shame, and not that many will have seen or heard of Allan.

I don't know what to make of that story. No idea how good or bad the CB is, though SPL level hardly suggests top class or anything like it; but I'd be excited at seeing Allan in blue.