The papers printed a list of all employees when we went into administration, it may have been as much as 200 or so, i can't quite remember. It was a lot though!

The salaries for the non playing staff was given as £10M approx. Lets say you are correct on number of staff, that gives an average salary of £50'000 !!!!

The salaries for the non playing staff was given as £10M approx. Lets say you are correct on number of staff, that gives an average salary of £50'000 !!!!

It's impossible to average out though because of the wide range of different jobs. Each position should have an individual salary relative to the post. That £10m also included some one off staff costs too I believe.

It's impossible to average out though because of the wide range of different jobs. Each position should have an individual salary relative to the post. That £10m also included some one off staff costs too I believe.

I agree but it would be good if we could get the figures. Most of the staff will be on poor wages probably not much more that basic wage.

So does the £10m include Board remuneration?

So does the £10m include Board remuneration?

I believe it may do mate though FS or BD will know for certain. I am sure I read in an article it was though.

This is a part of it here

Directors Emoluments

Brian Stockbridge – £409k

Charles Green – £933k

Malcolm Murray – £52k

Craig Mather – £59k

Walter Smith – £50k

Ian Hart – £28k

Bryan Smart – £28k

Phillip Cartmel – £29k

James Easdale – £0

Total pay including, salaries, fees, severance payments, bonus, Benefits in Kind was £1.589m, not £10m as factually stated by Scott Murdoch.

To try and solve the mystery of the remaining £8.411m, I thought it prudent to do a quick breakdown of the total £17.943m

Social Security costs = 1.846m

Pension costs = 0.212m

First Team Salaries = 7.800m

Ally McCoist = 0.826m

Imran Ahmad = 0.303m

Directors = 1.589m

Others** = 5.367m

** It is worth noting who is in included in the others category: The first team coaching staff, physios, Club doctor, Kitman, all non first team players across all youth categories, all youth coaches, Murray

Park employees, Heads of Media, Marketting, Hospitality Managers and the all the other staff needed to keep Ibrox open.

I agree but it would be good if we could get the figures. Most of the staff will be on poor wages probably not much more that basic wage.

We don't need to know how much the tea lady is on. A list of whoever is pulling £100k+ p.a would suffice. A separate list of bonuses would be swell also. Don't hold your breath for either. It's none of our business.

We don't need to know how much the tea lady is on. A list of whoever is pulling £100k+ p.a would suffice. A separate list of bonuses would be swell also. Don't hold your breath for either. It's none of our business.

Quite right, it's none of our business. Fans paying for it and all? Utter nonsense man! Nothing to do with them.

Nothing to see here, move along!! Now where did I leave that Porsche I paid for?

Oh, silly me, I bought it for someone else.

Doh!!!!