That has always been the way. The charlatan David Murray treated the fans with contempt & the club as his personal plaything for years. As one who stayed away for long periods of Murrays tenure, I just find it amazing that people who stood back and said nothing whilst he trampled on everything we believed in, are now up in arms against what appears tome to be a well qualified man to help get us out of the mire. That said, I'd have a lot more faith in him if he were to show McCoist the door, and send McCulloch, Black, Simonsen, Forster, Cribari, Daly, Faure, Hutton, Bell, Templeton and several others packing too.

I'm not sure what it is I'm in denial about however.

So your form of protest against David Murray was to stay away from your club for "long Periods" denying

the club income, yet you complain when supporters "are up in arms" against the same type of charlatan ruining the club today.

I won't use the word hypocritical. Traditionalist. As were all bluenoses and all far from perfect, but surely even you can agree the support of today are protesting as you did, but in their own way.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

So your form of protest against David Murray was to stay away from your club for "long Periods" denying

the club income, yet you complain when supporters "are up in arms" against the same type of charlatan ruining the club today.

I won't use the word hypocritical. Traditionalist. As were all bluenoses and all far from perfect, but surely even you can agree the support of today are protesting as you did, but in their own way.

Whilst I do see your point, I should point out the difference between my stance, and that of the UoF. At the time I decided it was not for me, the club was doing relatively well, with supporters coming out of the woodwork and new supporters clubs popping up left right & centre. I made my decision, and never encouraged others to follow my lead. each to their own. The UoF and their ilk, are actively discouraging fans to withdraw their custom, en masse. I'm sure I needn't point out to you the damage they could do the club, in contrast with my unilateral decision not to spend hours travelling to Ibrox to cheer on tims in blue jerseys. The protest of today could see us with no club tomorrow. As was the plan from Day 1 for the cabal.

It looks the summer will feel even longer now ... and we are just barely 24 hours without football ...

We've been without football for a lot longer than that.

I'm looking forward to the World Cup and CL Final to get my football fix. I certainly don't get it at Ibrox any more.

Whilst I do see your point, I should point out the difference between my stance, and that of the UoF. At the time I decided it was not for me, the club was doing relatively well, with supporters coming out of the woodwork and new supporters clubs popping up left right & centre. I made my decision, and never encouraged others to follow my lead. each to their own. The UoF and their ilk, are actively discouraging fans to withdraw their custom, en masse. I'm sure I needn't point out to you the damage they could do the club, in contrast with my unilateral decision not to spend hours travelling to Ibrox to cheer on tims in blue jerseys. The protest of today could see us with no club tomorrow. As was the plan from Day 1 for the cabal.

No they're not.

They are asking the Board to secure the Season Ticket money against the Stadium. ALL of the money will be paid to the club upon receipt of that security.

This is in response to the "loans" secured against other assets this Board deemed acceptable to pay for this season's shortfall in income.

I'm sorry but you speak with forked tongue, it was alright for you to protest against Murray, but don't anyone dare protest against an even worse calamity, In case the club suffers. But you ignore the fact that the damage the latest cabal are doing, many fans travel hours to Ibrox, most of them never stopped going even during the Murray tenure, for you to call them out now is frankly churlish.

That has always been the way. The charlatan David Murray treated the fans with contempt & the club as his personal plaything for years. As one who stayed away for long periods of Murrays tenure, I just find it amazing that people who stood back and said nothing whilst he trampled on everything we believed in, are now up in arms against what appears tome to be a well qualified man to help get us out of the mire. That said, I'd have a lot more faith in him if he were to show McCoist the door, and send McCulloch, Black, Simonsen, Forster, Cribari, Daly, Faure, Hutton, Bell, Templeton and several others packing too.

I'm not sure what it is I'm in denial about however.

McCulloch should not have got a 2-year contract, he and Black are overpaid, Simonsen was an expensive indulgence as was Cribari but we needed an experienced CB at the time, Foster is a decent player at this level and probably the next, Daly was a mistake, Faure is our best CB but played out of position most of the time which is not his fault, Hutton has been unfortunate with injury but what is wrong with Bell and Templeton (our only genuinely creative player) except perhaps again their salaries which are down to Green. Wallace cannot do anything about any of those except Simonsen, Cribari and Hutton whose contracts are up.

Without wishing to re-open the SDM debate and acknowledging that he lost it laterly; he gave us a team which included a world class players in Laudrup and top European players like Gascoigne and Mikhailechenko, leading to nine-in-a row; what more do you want? Calling him a "charlatan" is a long way wide of the mark; I'm sure that even his biggest detractors would not say that.