Ticket Centre Open All Weekend

To assist with season ticket renewals Rangers Ticket Centre will be open this weekend.

To make things easier for supporters the ticket centre will be open today AND Sunday to allow fans to renew their season ticket before the deadline of Friday 16 May.

The Ticket Centre will be open today from 10am-2pm and Sunday 10am-2pm. The Ticket Centre is also open this bank holiday Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 9am-5pm, Thursday from 9am-6pm and next Saturday and Sunday 10-2pm.

SEASON TICKET PAYMENT OPTION

OPTION 1 - In full by bank transfer, cheque or cash.

a) Bank Transfer – For UK payments please use the following account details: Metro Bank, One Southampton Row, London, WC1B 5HA, Account Name: Rangers FC - Direct Ticket A/C, Sort Code: 23-05-80, Account Number: 14222855. For all overseas payments please use the following account details: Metro Bank, One Southampton Row, London, WC1B 5HA, Account Name: Rangers FC - Direct Ticket A/C, SWIFT/BIC: MYMBGB2L or IBAN: GB86MYMB23058014222855. IMPORTANT INFORMATION – if you select to pay by Bank Transfer you MUST only pay for one season ticket at a time and ensure that you use your correct 9 digit Rangers Number along with your seat details with a space in between as payee reference in order for your season ticket renewal to be processed. For example. 50001111 GLWAA111

b) Cheque – write cheque guarantee card number, expiry date, Rangers number and seat details on reverse and make payable to The Rangers Football Club Ltd. If returning by post, please send to Rangers Ticket Centre, Ibrox Stadium, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow, G51 2XD.

c) Cash – only in person at Rangers Ticket Centre.

OPTION 2 – BY 4 MONTHLY INSTALMENTS – ONLY AVAILABLE TO SEASON HOLDERS WHO HAD PREVIOUSLY SELECTED TO AUTO RENEW IN INSTALMENTS

There are 3 ways to pay by 4 monthly instalments:

a) Bank Transfer – For UK payments please use the following account details: Metro Bank, One Southampton Row, London, WC1B 5HA, Account Name: Rangers FC - Direct Ticket A/C, Sort Code: 23-05-80, Account Number: 14222855. For all overseas payments please use the following account details: Metro Bank, One Southampton Row, London, WC1B 5HA, Account Name: Rangers FC - Direct Ticket A/C, SWIFT/BIC: MYMBGB2L or IBAN: GB86MYMB23058014222855. IMPORTANT INFORMATION – if you select to pay by Bank Transfer you MUST only pay for one season ticket at a time and ensure that you use your correct 9 digit Rangers Number along with your seat details with a space in between as payee reference in order for your season ticket renewal to be processed. For example. 50001111 GLWAA111

b) Cheque – write cheque guarantee card number, expiry date, Rangers number and seat details on reverse and make payable to The Rangers Football Club Ltd. If returning by post, please send to Rangers Ticket Centre, Ibrox Stadium, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow, G51 2XD.

c) Cash – only in person at Rangers Ticket Centre.

PLEASE NOTE - you will receive reminder emails or SMS 1 week prior to subsequent payment dates – please ensure you provide/update your current email address and/or mobile to enable us to contact you. The payment dates are as follows:

• 1st instalment - on or before renewal deadline

• 2nd instalment - on or before Monday 30 June

• 3rd instalment - on or before Thursday 31 July

• 4th instalment - on or before Friday 29 August

OPTION 3 – Zebra Finance by 4 or 10 monthly instalments

Renew online here, download a renewal form or request a form from Rangers Ticket Centre.

If you have any queries please contact Rangers Ticket Centre or email ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk

Richard Wilson is suggesting in the low thousands.

Hardly surprising. With the off-field troubles, the abysmal football on the park and the price hike it was always going to be poor. I'm certainly not renewing until I see exactly what's happening with the board.

Hardly surprising. With the off-field troubles, the abysmal football on the park and the price hike it was always going to be poor. I'm certainly not renewing until I see exactly what's happening with the board.

Yeah, I think there will be a spike around mid-month and in the fortnight before the new season starts but it's debatable whether or not we can maintain the same numbers from last season.

Obviously, there may be more people who attend/pay game-by-game but that number will decrease if the product remains poor.

Yeah, I think there will be a spike around mid-month and in the fortnight before the new season starts but it's debatable whether or not we can maintain the same numbers from last season.

Obviously, there may be more people who attend/pay game-by-game but that number will decrease if the product remains poor.

I've got the money sitting there but I won't be parting with it until this board gets chased. Will pay to go to a few games but that'll be it. I'm sure there will be hundreds if not thousands more like me.

I've got the money sitting there but I won't be parting with it until this board gets chased. Will pay to go to a few games but that'll be it. I'm sure there will be hundreds if not thousands more like me.

Well, fans confused about Nelson Mandela aside, there were quite a few dissenters on Saturday again so the board has a real problem ahead to try and satisfy the going concern notes in our recent accounts.

IMO that's a reasonable and understandable stance.

By now we should realise that words aren't worth the paper they may be written on.

I think that a lot of people want to see actions instead.

Too much of the rhetoric has been misleading or downright untrue and that's before you talk about the pounds that came and went.