No-one is denying anyone is a Rangers fan but I'd question anyone who uses someone's disability to make a smart arse point. It's even less explicable if said person has their own issues and challenges.

I'm sure for the poster in question it was water off a duck's back but even if we ignore that post then we had a catalogue of other stuff - ranging from the inane to the downright childish. I don't care where 'Traditionalist' was/is from but he/she was never going to fit in here.

Some unfair comments here & I am bound to defend my mate, although his comment on FS could only result in a ban.

I've been asking him for a while to try Gersnet because he's sharp and an excellent writer and a total Rangers fanatic. His ability is fuelled by anger and aggression and it boils over frequently but it can result in superb stuff. He also has health issues and adopts the same aggressive approach to them, which I assume to be a coping mechanism, but obviously you can't extend how you deal with yourself to others, especially not on day 1, and expect people not to take issue.

Maybe Vb have been sending in entryists for all I know but in this case I have to take the blame, I think.

A curious start to the week, defending a Vanguard bear.

If Traditionalist is one of the sharper VB's then that explains a lot in itself.

Apart from the abuse, he put forward an argument, it was found to be flawed as he couldn't back it up and swiftly looked to change the subject.

That is to say it helped confirm much of what others had told me about the VB.

Edited by buster.