10 members have voted

1. 1. What time of year would you prefer for the next Gersnet Dinner

• Early Season - August/September
    • Autumn – October/November
    • Christmas
    • New Year
    • Spring – February/ March
    • End of Season – April/May

if we have something reasonably early we can perhaps then have crimbo drinks.

I confess I had to look that up but I agree with that or at least make it a semi-annual dinner with one at the start and one at the end of the season.

Thanks for voting anyway if it was you!

The decision is now absolutely neck and neck so every vote really does count folks.

You're wasted on here BH, you really should be host of The X Factor or something...the sense of anticipation, the organisation and the drama is better than anything Simon Cowell could come up with.

I'm totally embarrassed by that David, thank you so much; it makes it all worthwhile.

I guess it's an area where my oft criticised pedantic attention to detail comes in handy.

As I have said it was a pleasure (well most of the time apart from a little Spanish drama behind the scenes) and I got a great sense of satisfaction out of everyone enjoying themselves.

However, I doubt Mr Cowell has anything to worry about.

Meantime, have you voted? :devil:

Thanks again, here's to the next one :cheers:

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Final reminder that voting ends at midnight tomorrow, stay tuned for the result ceremony live on gersnetonline.co.uk. at 00.01am Sunday.

I am fairly sure that everyone who attended the first dinner has voted or indicated they have no preference in terms of dates for the next one but I am equally fairly sure that hardly anyone else has voted.

This might just be folks being polite but it could also indicate a lack of interest, which surprises me in view of the universally good reports on the first dinner and the fact that quite a few people indicated that they couldn't attend for a number of reasons but would be keen to go to the next one.

As previously stated once the time of season is decided by this poll, we will leave the exact date and venue until after the fixtures are published.

Any other comments in the meantime please post.