Given the silence eminating from the board room it has become clear that the current custodians of our club have no interest whatsoever in appeasing the fans fears.

The bare faced truth is that they tried to pull a fast one with the meeting with Wallace. make it look like theyre doing the right thing by communicating with the fan groups and trying to deceive those who havent renewed their SBs.

Some are saying that theres a split in the boardroom. i for one dont think so. It was a last throw of the dice driven by sheer desperation to get some more fans to buy sbs.

They are now banking on raising enough money to get them to the start of the new season. they will mortgage everything down to the kitchen sink to raise cash if they have too.

They will anticipate 40 000 plus with every home game when the new season starts.

and if they get those numbers they will get the money to fill their boots.

We need to starve them out . that means empty stadiums until their hand is forced.

Its not about just supporting the team, its about saving the club and its future. give this lot money and you are signing the clubs death warrant. I implore every fan to boycott our home games and drive these cretins out.

I went to last game of the season. Everyone on the subway hated the board. Everyone in the pub hated the board. Everyone on in the ground I heard hated the board. All in at least a hundred people all hating the board.

The easdales were booed during the celebrations.

Something has to change.

I went to last game of the season. Everyone on the subway hated the board. Everyone in the pub hated the board. Everyone on in the ground I heard hated the board. All in at least a hundred people all hating the board.

The easdales were booed during the celebrations.

Something has to change.

If we had a choice could we start with the manager and the brand of football