Who is it then?

Title is registered in the name of Sevco Scotland now The Rangers Football Club Limited which is different from having title registered in the name of RIFC plc which holds title over The Albion and Edmiston House which of course the security of which has been assigned to Sandy Easdale and George Letham.

Title is registered in the name of Sevco Scotland now The Rangers Football Club Limited which is different from having title registered in the name of RIFC plc which holds title over The Albion and Edmiston House which of course the security of which has been assigned to Sandy Easdale and George Letham.

If you had a bank balance on a par with Dave King's, what would your solution be to our current problems?

The onerous contracts - how do we get out of them?

A sale and leaseback - how do we get out of it - if it happens?

If you had a bank balance on a par with Dave King's, what would your solution be to our current problems?

Think you need to forget about DK. He has had his chance and will not invest what is his kids' investment

Sell The Rangers Football Club Ltd to a shell company and liquidate RIFC plc.

Think you need to forget about DK. He has had his chance and will not invest what is his kids' investment

I'm not banking on Dave King.

He can walk away now and it wouldn't trouble me.

He has a role to play if he feels so inclined, or he can walk away and keep his children's inheritance safe and secure.

So all those people & institutions who put in their money at the IPO(such as myself) should just write it off and give it all away to freeloaders who won't invest a single penny.....won't happen.

You know it. I know it.

If Ibrox is taken over by another company and leased to the club on, for example, a 99 year lease, would this get us out of it, and if it did, where would we play if Ibrox was not our property any more?

So all those people & institutions who put in their money at the IPO(such as myself) should just write it off and give it all away to freeloaders who won't invest a single penny.....won't happen.

You know it. I know it.

Try reading the question I was asked and then the answer I gave it'll save you from writing such utter crap like that above.