Maybe Off Topic.....

....but wasn't sure where to put it.

Just had it confirmed tonight that my son is going to be the Mascot for our local team 2 weeks today. How fuckin big a smile does he have, even if his sister thinks its not fair as she's cuter :(

Just have to hope I find out on Monday that I can have that last night shift off cos I dinna want to miss it for the world :D

Congratulations to you and your son Jon - great news, who is your local team ?

Congratulate him from me.

Reminds me of when the wife's sister (wife was only girlfriend at the time) was mascot for a pre-season game for Hibs (played Middlesborough at Easter Road), Nick Barmby had just signed for Middlesborough.

She got to meet her favourite player who, at the time was Michael O' Neill - I asked him who would win the league and he said........ "Rangers", cue big smile from me accompanied with a "good lad Michael" - he responded with a "I'm a Gers fan too".

Great night, crap game and the hospitality was very good for what, at that time, was quite a poor club.

Just local team, Mechanics, but yeah he seems delighted.

Going back to their mum tomorrow so going to invite her and her boyfriend too, if they want to come.....

I can't wait cos Im sure most of my family here will be there, just a shame my mum has gone back to Saudi

Just local team, Mechanics, but yeah he seems delighted.

Going back to their mum tomorrow so going to invite her and her boyfriend too, if they want to come.....

I can't wait cos Im sure most of my family here will be there, just a shame my mum has gone back to Saudi

Just make sure you get that time off Jon - you will be the proudest man in the stadium !

Good for you inviting the ex and her man - hopefully she will do the right thing.

Find out on Monday but couldn't not ask the ex to come, Jack would want her there an although she might think it's daft and a waste, Im sure she'll be just as proud when she sees him on the pitch.

I'll have loads of pictures so will post up in a couple of weeks

....but wasn't sure where to put it.

Just had it confirmed tonight that my son is going to be the Mascot for our local team 2 weeks today. How fuckin big a smile does he have, even if his sister thinks its not fair as she's cuter :(

Just have to hope I find out on Monday that I can have that last night shift off cos I dinna want to miss it for the world :D

A couple of my mates have recently quit Forres Mechanics chief, I reckon Jack will get a game.............lol

:thup:

I dont follow the Highland league at all and probably couldnt even name a player but am going to try and start taking him from now on.

Cait asked if we would see Jack on TV lol

I dont follow the Highland league at all and probably couldnt even name a player but am going to try and start taking him from now on.

Cait asked if we would see Jack on TV lol

Tell her yes, take a camcorder to film it then put him on TV. :thup: