Sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming lalalala with eyes tight shut doesn't alter the fact that we either don't have 1.5 million in the bank of cleared funds or are in breach of contract.

Alas I excel at writing with my nose with eyes shut.

So you by default exclude the option that the club, Easdale and Letham have since spoken about the pay-back rate?

Alas I excel at writing with my nose with eyes shut.

So you by default exclude the option that the club, Easdale and Letham have since spoken about the pay-back rate?

given the article. yes of course i do.

i also exclude the notion that smaug rose from his lair in the lonely mountain and paid them back with stolen dwarf gold.

According to the "contract" quoted......the club can ONLY Repay the loans using ST money of shares.

Are they not allowed to use cash from ANY other funding source?

no the contract says from a variety of sources. as soon as we have 1.5 million in the bank it must be repaid.

no the contract says from a variety of sources. as soon as we have 1.5 million in the bank it must be repaid.

Well, we'll sooner or later will know whether those who agreed to that contract have come to a new agreement about the pay back date ... no matter what was originally written. (And will tell the stock market about it in due course.)

Well, we'll sooner or later will know whether those who agreed to that contract have come to a new agreement about the pay back date ... no matter what was originally written. (And will tell the stock market about it in due course.)

You mean you think they are deceiving shareholders and breaking aim rules.

Well it's possible. Wouldn't be a first.

You mean you think they are deceiving shareholders and breaking aim rules.

Well it's possible. Wouldn't be a first.

Well, at the end of the day it's an agreement between the club, Letham/Laxey and Easdale. Maybe you know all the ins and outs of stockmarket rules, I'm not sure whether they are breaking any if they are restructuring their deal and tell them in due course. We shall see.

Well, at the end of the day it's an agreement between the club, Letham/Laxey and Easdale. Maybe you know all the ins and outs of stockmarket rules, I'm not sure whether they are breaking any if they are restructuring their deal and tell them in due course. We shall see.

Get your money on smaug