Is Lennon not sitting on a £6m loss in the transfer market?

2013/14

Total spend: £13.6 million

Total received: £20.5 million

2012/13

Total spend: £3.9 million

Total received: £8.5 million

2011/12

Total spend: £3.1 million

Total received: £2.65 million

2010/11

Total spend: £10.2 million

Total received: £15.9 million

I'm still to be convinced of this. I have a healthy suspicion that it is more down to media printing what Lawell tells them to print. How many of those transfer deals that they have made have been "undisclosed" ? A LOT. Could go either way there, but I don't think they are raking in as much as we are being told by way of transfer fees

Not everything is a big conspiracy ;)

Currently, I reman in Mallorca. Tonight, Real Mallorca must win their last match of the season, away to Cordoba to ensure they avoid relegation for the second successive season. Spain's third tier would see Real backnwhere they began when I first saw them in the old Luis Sitjar stadium, 40 years ago. Let's hope 'the sufferers' do not have to endue further pain?

Anyways, I enquired of a couple of Mallorquines in my local bar in San Telm of what they knew of Ronny BumBhoy? Apparently, as an8 year old, Ronny tuned through the crackle to listen to ra Sellik commentaries in Euro competiton. Even though Swiss minows Xamax were horsing ra byoys 5 zip, Ronny did not lose faith. Further, he was known to kayak his green'n'grey canoe across the fjord to school every morning. Ronny canoed, just like Jock.

I note from the Herald website that a chap brought the M8 to astandstill yesterday, running across lanes in his boxer shorts. I suspect the Ronny has landed.