Rumours going round in the Dutch media that the Jos�© Mourinho factor has worn off and Guus Hiddink is ready to step in and take over at Chelsea. Roman Abramovich and Hiddink know each other from the Russsian team.(Roman pays his wages it is said) Mourinho's Porto were better revelation has probably signed his fate.

Rumours going round in the Dutch media that the Jos�© Mourinho factor has worn off and Guus Hiddink is ready to step in and take over at Chelsea. Roman Abramovich and Hiddink know each other from the Russsian team.(Roman pays his wages it is said) Mourinho's Porto were better revelation has probably signed his fate.

I won't be sad to see the man go. Can be funny at times but is more often a tosspot.

Is it just coincidence that this talk comes out as Man U look favourties to win the league!!

He is one of the worst losers ever.

Man U and Arsenal had to do some re-building seen as Chelsea had a never ending cheque book, and now Man u can put a team out that is better he will sul and walk.

I wouldnt be sad to see him leave but i hope he stays and loses the league

He's not one for hanging about though. Remember when he won the CL with Porto? He didn't even celebrate winning it. As soon as the FT whistle went he was off down the tunnel packing his suitcase to fly to London.

But, I'd love to see him lose the league, the look on his face would be priceless.

He's not one for hanging about though. Remember when he won the CL with Porto? He didn't even celebrate winning it. As soon as the FT whistle went he was off down the tunnel packing his suitcase to fly to London.

But, I'd love to see him lose the league, the look on his face would be priceless.

keep dreaming mate:rolleyes:

mwahhahahahahahaha:rolleyes: