Messi....how about that goal. Not as good as 2 Holland goals but certainly one which will let the shackles off him now.

Bosnia & Herz did well, they are a good side and Id back them to win their next 2 games.

Amount of games on a silly o clock for me is taking its toll though, will give the first 2 tonight a miss and get up for Germany v Portugal.

Germany were class. German efficiency! They look superb every where on the park. Ozil looked much better than what we seen in an Arsenal shirt last season, didn't look to happy coming off though.

Portugal are an average side without Ronaldo. USA could be stubborn for them.

Germany were class. German efficiency! They look superb every where on the park. Ozil looked much better than what we seen in an Arsenal shirt last season, didn't look to happy coming off though.

Portugal are an average side without Ronaldo. USA could be stubborn for them.

Their defensive coach certainly takes a lot of credit - but nowhere near as much as their drama coach. Germany play the most cynical football around and their diving and play-acting is worse than anyone else. Sorry dB, but it's ABG for me!

Looking forward to see if the Spanish react tonight against Chile. They have to win. If they don't then I'm switching my bet to the Germans.

Bye spain.

tippy tappy football officially dead