Rangers 16/1 to go through Championship season unbeaten

Not for me. They would have to double the odds before id touch it.

Would say Hibs should be shorter odds than Hearts, they had the better team, they only had a couple of duds running them in Fenlon and Butcher last season hence their downfall in the 2nd half of the season.

Not for me. They would have to double the odds before id touch it.

Would say Hibs should be shorter odds than Hearts, they had the better team, they only had a couple of duds running them in Fenlon and Butcher last season hence their downfall in the 2nd half of the season.

Hibs don't have any players left mate, they released a squad full a few weeks back. Hearts have signed a Turkish Under 21 international, still have Danny Wilson, Paterson, Walker etc etc and have also signed Morgaro Gomis and Neil Alexander! :)

Hearts will have a very good team, it will just depend how Neilson shapes up as a tactician and manager.

Hibs don't have any players left mate, they released a squad full a few weeks back. Hearts have signed a Turkish Under 21 international, still have Danny Wilson, Paterson, Walker etc etc and have also signed Morgaro Gomis and Neil Alexander! :)

Hearts will have a very good team, it will just depend how Neilson shapes up as a tactician and manager.

Paterson and Walker? Never heard of them. I thought they basically had an U21 team.

Neilson will have Levein in his ear 24/7. We should play 0-4-6 formation in the first game and match them man for man. :D

Paterson and Walker? Never heard of them. I thought they basically had an U21 team.

Neilson will have Levein in his ear 24/7. We should play 0-4-6 formation in the first game and match them man for man. :D

Paterson and Walker would both walk into our team mate. Two of Scottish footballs hottest prospects.

Played in the under 20s team that got beat by ours no?

Paterson did and never turned up, he classes himself as a first team regular now with a big time arrogance about him. He couldn't be arsed in that reserve match and it showed. I can't remember if Walker played mate, i think they had another winger playing, equally as good with possibly more potential, another who would walk into our team. Nicholson. What a player he is going to be. He roasted our wee full back that night and is very highly rated by Hearts.