Match Preview Schedule - Volunteer to write a Gersnet Match Preview!

Any takers for the play-off quarter final match previews then? :)

I will do one for Saturday. Where is the Slave driver smilie.:)

Edited by pete

I will do one for Saturday.

Cheers mate, much appreciated.

Where is the Slave driver smilie.:)

We don't have one because a smilie whipping another smilie looks like something straight out of a kinky club in a smilie red light district. :)

We don't have one because a smilie whipping another smilie looks like something straight out of a kinky club in a smilie red light district. :)

Never thought of that, you would probably have my wife on instead of me posting thousands of smilies.:)

Edited by pete

Dangerously close to not having broadband for a while so ill not volunteer just in case. Might be back for the next stage of playoffs though. Just PM someone randomly 2 days before the game and say 'dont forget you've volunteered to do a preview!'. :)

Sorry I missed this and have written a preview for Saturday.

Apologies Pete!

No problem Frankie I will catch another week if nobody else wants to or can't do it.

We don't have one because a smilie whipping another smilie looks like something straight out of a kinky club in a smilie red light district :flash:. :)

One assumes you are saying this from personal experience :cool2:

If we get 20 for the Dinner, I'll top and tale the Dinner OP to make a preview for QoS home; can't say fairer than that.

A fine gesture BH, but no need to worry yourself with that. I'm due to do a proper one (instead of a stand-in) anyway, so have put my name down for it.