ah so now its the sdm love in, the same sdm who sat back and watched us being torn to shreads over some songs, attacked the fans because of said songs, kept appointing some board member as chairman as he took a backseat (hiding under his table) while he was under pressure, not once, not twice but three times, once again sat back and tore us a new one over manachester, the same guy who said and i quote "i will only sell to the right person or persons who has the best intrests at heart"

what a fucking crook, it was him that set the ball rolling that caused the chain of events that nearly killed the club, fuck him and fuck his apology.

What riles me more is he's the SDM that saw us resorting to signing duds like Ostenstad, Maniero, Mladenovic etc. Supporting us during that period was brutal. Our poor manager at the time didn't help but the way we were constantly in a dire mess financially was just pitiful.

I'd rather we never had all the superstar players and lived within our means. We would be in a much better situation today.

What riles me more is he's the SDM that saw us resorting to signing duds like Ostenstad, Maniero, Mladenovic etc. Supporting us during that period was brutal. Our poor manager at the time didn't help but the way we were constantly in a dire mess financially was just pitiful.

I'd rather we never had all the superstar players and lived within our means. We would be in a much better situation today.

eck was sacked the first after not winning the league once and replaced with a superstar manager. when that didnt work out he ot rid in 6 months and brought in walter who imediately and for 4 years put us back on top. i imagine he thinks he did his bit to sort us out.