Unless ally was to lift the lid on some spectactular shenanigans going at the club i have no interest in his opinions on anything other than his football team. That is the area he needs to concentrate on and talk about if he feels the need to grace a camera... I don't get the impression that he feels under any pressure.

See, you can easily have a dig without reverting to 'ally fuck off'

Making SDM the centre of these pieces crys of a propaganda push from Murray to 'clear his name' which doesn't wash.

McCoist once again is the willing messenger, perhaps he should think more about running a football team.

Well, people on the blame-game again. We all know that it wasn't one chap alone who caused the events of 2011 and 2012. McCoist is entitled to his opinion like anyone else, the only thing that he can do as opposed to us is openly naming and shaming those who did it in the media. Which he does. The finger-pointing remains rather meaningless still if there is no action being taken. And that holds true for all Bluenoses, manager or supporters.

Why is it that EVERY fucking thread is RUINED with anti-McCoist tirades ??

This one, ruined, again.

Unless I am mistaken, this thread is an interview by McCoist about the UTT and SDM. I would have thought that the topics for discussion here would be those two items, not another "Fuck off McCoist" barrage of posts.

Tiresome doesn't even begin to describe it.

Every thread is being derailed by it and it is making it a chore to even consider coming on the forum, to see the same, tired stuff.

We get it. You think McCoist is shite, is the worst manager in the world, talks shite in interviews, should walk. We get it. But at least keep it to relevant threads.

It is a shame that you guys feel the need to do it to every thread because it actually takes away from the decent debate on other topics - this forum will continue to lose decent people because of the few who will do very little other than troll a thread and make it a McCoist bashing exercise.

I know you guys wont like the statement I am making, but hopefully you will see it merely as a frustration on my part to see every thread degenerate into a McCoist debate. I don't think (m)any of us would disagree that he has some major managerial failings - but can we please not keep those to relevant threads ?

Or, perhaps, I need to just take a break from the forum.

Was he forced to do so by the bhoys at the bank?

You keep saying this, but so far there has been no evidence to prove it. Pressured ? Perhaps. Forced ? We don't know. And those two words "pressured" and "forced" provide very, very different situations.

I don't doubt SDM was pressured by the bank but I'm not convinced by the conspiracy theories about who was responsible within the bank.

That doesn't take away from the fact SDM brought such pressure upon himself via his actions at Rangers and his other businesses. It also doesn't allow for the fact Murray could have refused to go with the bank's wishes.

Instead he looked after himself. Fair enough, would any of the rest of us put the club before our family's well being? I doubt it but please spare us the forced line. SDM made his choices over the years - a key one being the decision to risk tens of millions of pounds via a tax avoidance scheme I'm sure he knew was risky. The bank didn't force him to do that. Neither did HMRC.

As per Craig's rant, I've removed a few posts and warned some members as to their conduct.

Infractions lead to temporary bans which lead to permanent ones.

Don't say you weren't warned. Like Craig says, enough is enough.