PLG Article From The Sunday Times

I like this ruthless streak that is commented on. Basically if you dont fit it with the stlye of play then you get chopped. No more shall we have a manager sticking with players who clearly aren't good enough.

Good article. It is a shame that it's just others talking about the manager rather than him giving use more insight into how things will work when he arrives.

To be fair, that's all the press have got to go on at the moment. It's not as if he's done many interviews. The only one he's given is to the official website (I think) so it's no surprise to see the papers scratching around for anyone with something tenuous in common, to give their tuppence worth.

Guest grovecot

I liked this article - and like everyone else have big expectations.

I particularly liked this quote from a former player, ââ?¬Å?But no matter when they train the Rangers players will enjoy it, I know I did. He was a big influence on me, and every player under him benefited from his guidance. Heââ?¬â?¢s a fantastic guy and Iââ?¬â?¢m sure heââ?¬â?¢ll be good for Rangers.ââ?¬Â