Lewis Macleod Goal Against Fulham FC

I seem to recall that Ness wasn't included within Stoke's 25 man squad for the EPL one season - hardly a good move for him. I still think that a lot of players who left must seriously wonder if they are any better off given what its been like in the 3rd and 4th tiers up here with our attendances. I still maintain walking out in front of 45,000 every other week would be a massive selling point for Rangers.

Another player who showed glimpses of skill was McCabe - he went to Sheffield Wednesday and haven't heard much about him lately.

Raving about his performances whilst moaning about the way he's being 'developed'. Eh?!

Advocat took one look at barry and built his team around him in his best position even though he was a raw kid. Arguably one of the best players we have taken through the ranks in many a long year.. Mcleod is having some great moments on the left but it is plain to see that he would be better in the middle. Perhaps you think our central midfield is creative and exciting though.

Guest Unicorn
Advocat took one look at barry and built his team around him in his best position even though he was a raw kid. Arguably one of the best players we have taken through the ranks in many a long year.. Mcleod is having some great moments on the left but it is plain to see that he would be better in the middle. Perhaps you think our central midfield is creative and exciting though.

I do enjoy it when people suggest what I think.