Gersnet Prediction League 2014/15 (prediction league for Rangers games only!)

Apologies folks! I've just noticed a gaping hole in the GPL rules due to our first goal being an OG and the rules we've used from last season don't account for it.

SO..... The next Rangers goal will count as the FGS.

On my bus we do a first goalscorer sweep for every away game. Own goals don't count for this purpose and the prize rolls over to the second goal. If the game finishes 1-0 with an o.g. Being the only goal, we give the prize as if it was 0-0 (the ref wins it!).

I agree with Zappa in that it should in this case be Shiels that wins the points. Shame I picked Boyd!

Quick note to say that Bluedell has asked me to enter his predictions for the next couple of games as he won't be able to do it himself.

He's going for 3-1 Rangers wins with Boyd FGS for the next couple of games, so I'll post his predictions when the time comes.

Check out the round up of the movers & shakers as well as full GPL results and standings tables following last night's 3-1 victory over Falkirk in the League Cup...........

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?65836-Predictions-for-Falkirk-v-Rangers-League-Cup-R3-(GPL-game-11)&p=516788&viewfull=1#post516788

Zappa , I'm away to Madrid tomorrow so can I put my hibs prediction on now , Rangers 3-1Hibs , fgs boyd

No worries at all mate. I'll post it in the Hibs prediction thread when it's up along with Bluedell's prediction.

To everyone else, if you're going away on holiday, business or doing something else that will prevent you getting your predictions in for certain games, just post in here or send me a PM and I'll enter your predictions for you while you're away, no problem.