The ones that got away,

I noticed that Steven Maclean and Moses Ashikodi scored in the weekends FA cup ties.

I know it's been a few years since Maclean left Rangers but going on his goal scoring records I am extremely frustrated we let him go without giving him a decent chance at first team level.

Ashikodi scored on his debut with Watford in the FA cup and is expected to make his premiership debut this weekend. Now considering the current form of our strike force, why on earth was this promising youngster allowed to leave without ever having the chance to prove himself in the first team. It's not as if he had much competition and I'm pretty confident that none of the current first team strikers would get a game with a premiership club.

This along with all the other bad news of late this depresses me further. How many others will we waste time,effort and money on developing and then release without giving them a chance.

What is the point of our state of the art youth development centre if they are only ever going to play u19 or reserve level.

It is very frustrating when you have youngsters who you know would bust a gut if they got a chance in the first team but the manager doesnt see it that way and continues with the same thing that isnt working.

I heard, possibly on here, that we let him go for about �£22k aswell.

Im not saying give them a starting position in the team, but give them a few sub appearances/second halves to see what the can bring to the team instead of punting them at the first given opportunity.