Agree with all of that BH, but he is 10 times the defender Jig is, albeit still nowhere near good enough for what we will need next August.

All that does is prove how bad a defender Jig has turned out to be, almost as bad as he is a striker or a midfield player in fact.

But he is a great lad and one of us, so let's make him Captain undroppable despite his many failings.

As I said elsewhere, I have never in all my time officiating or watching senior football seen a player perform a flying head butt on another player, because that is what happened and for little or no reason.

Mohsni is an utter disgrace and should be sacked for gross misconduct, bringing the club into disrepute. He has admitted himself he can't control his temper. He is not a professional football player.

Mohsni deserves his punishment as he was totally out of order but i think you should watch the incident again as he was taken out of play off the ball.

Mohsni deserves his punishment as he was totally out of order but i think you should watch the incident again as he was taken out of play off the ball.

I was at the game and clearly saw Mohsni's reaction and the initial challenge which seemed fairly innocuous, although I must accept that it merited the yellow card awarded to the Derby player; this happens all the time in football and I have never seen a reaction like that in 57 years of watching including 18 years as a football referee. Mohsni is a disgrace, pure and simple. If he stays be sure of one thing, he will be sent off again and he will apologise again. (Sorry that's two things)

Do you have a link to a video, I can't find one?

This about sums it up for me:

First Star Dud: Bilel Mohsni - when Rangers first inquired about signing Mohsni last summer- the extremely visible warning signs were there for all to see who knew how to channel the powers of Google. He was very publicly labeled a ‘hothead’ & a ‘walking foul’ by his former manager at Southend, Paul Sturrock & Rangers had to know the risk involved with making an investment in Mohsni. It is difficult for any rationale observer of Mohsni’s tenure for Rangers to prove that much has changed in his play. The match against Derby County, a superior opponent, was the ultimate case study of Mohsni’s reputation. From the outset of the match he struggled with the pace of the Rams, particularly with Jamaican Simon Dawkins. This led to a string of clumsy fouls early on as Mohsni was late to react to the quickness of play. Additionally, I would love to see his pass completion ratio in the match because it likely hovers around 25% as his distribution was out of control & showed no real intent. Any defensive composure was lost as Dawkins’ pace & Chris Martin’s muscle left Mohsni desperately out of his element. His giveaway triggered Martin’s second goal & his subsequent peculiar attempt at a tackle after the giveaway left the rest of the defence helpless on the play. His flying head-butt into the prone Martin was a blueprint for every center forward in the Scottish Championship to follow. Martin’s physical play had worn Mohsni down throughout the match & that triggered Mohsni’s over-the-top reaction to the nudge that Martin gave him. Savvy professionals will simply toy with Mohsni this season – who struggled to keep his nerve when supporters from League One egged him on. It was a ridiculous & sadly predictable performance from Mohsni. If another bid comes in for his services, Rangers would be foolish to turn it down.

http://therangersreport.com/2014/08/03/derby-county-2-rangers-0-three-duds-of-the-game/