CRO - You Talk Some Amount of Shite, Phil:

Yes, this is a direction we should perhaps explore.

So who feeds Ahmad the info ?

You'd have to ask Chris.

It's bordering on the impossible to second guess the intentions and associations of some people - whether they remain involved with the club's decision-making or not.

It's also dangerous to speculate, unless you're a Celtic minded blogger that is - such people have free rein it seems.

As long as he gets the chance to write his lies and false claims, he's bound to get response like this. Simply ignoring him will not do. He's got his audience and they spread his stuff too.

Why do the club ignore Phil and his associates?

You'd have to ask Chris.

It's bordering on the impossible to second guess the intentions and associations of some people - whether they remain involved with the club's decision-making or not.

It's also dangerous to speculate, unless you're a Celtic minded blogger that is - such people have free rein it seems.

I don't understand why it is "dangerous to speculate" on a messageboard aslong as no direct accusations are made.

Would it be reasonable to think that his info may originate from in or around the other side of the boardroom table, opposite the Easdale block ?

His slant consistently paints Wallace and Nash in a good light.

Ahmad and mole(s)

Is there a common objective ?

On the face of it, Ahmad wants money from the plc :confused:

-----------------------------

Beyond that why PMGB ?

As long as he gets the chance to write his lies and false claims, he's bound to get response like this. Simply ignoring him will not do. He's got his audience and they spread his stuff too.

His audience are made up of those who have the same agenda as him. They have a fixed mindset and are not people who will listen to reasoned debate, and therefore will take no notice of what the likes of Chris Graham have to say on such matters.

All part of the tit-for-tat nonsense that both sides like to indulge in.

I don't understand why it is "dangerous to speculate" on a messageboard aslong as no direct accusations are made.

Would it be reasonable to think that his info may originate from in or around the other side of the boardroom table, opposite the Easdale block ?

His slant consistently paints Wallace and Nash in a good light.

It's dangerous to speculate when the people involved regularly send legal letters for posters confused over general discussion and unsubstantiated claims.

In any case, while my enemy's enemy may be my friend can be true some of the time, when such a person was my enemy's close associate previously, I'd be less inclined to work under the table with them myself.

Furthermore, I'd be very wary of taking any information received from anyone at face value. Not everything is played with a straight bat and our fans should be aware of that by now.

His audience are made up of those who have the same agenda as him. They have a fixed mindset and are not people who will listen to reasoned debate, and therefore will take no notice of what the likes of Chris Graham have to say on such matters.

All part of the tit-for-tat nonsense that both sides like to indulge in.

You look at the reporting of "unbiased" and "impartial" media in Scotland, who joins phone ins and talks about our club et al and know what sort of influence Gillivan has. And they present that to the wide public, not just to annoy us. Via BBC Scotland it goes to BBC News in general and via that into the world. We've gone to great lengths over here in Germany and told our media outlets to deal with facts rather than fantasies. As opposed to Britain, we've got a rather strict code for jorunalists too and the "Press Council" does not look on for too long if certain people continue to spin stories out of known half-lies and half-truths. They would have cleansed the roster of the Scottish sports media world by now ... and not for Rangers, but impartial and unbiased journalism.

It's dangerous to speculate when the people involved regularly send legal letters for posters confused over general discussion and unsubstantiated claims.

In any case, while my enemy's enemy may be my friend can be true some of the time, when such a person was my enemy's close associate previously, I'd be less inclined to work under the table with them myself.

Furthermore, I'd be very wary of taking any information received from anyone at face value. Not everything is played with a straight bat and our fans should be aware of that by now.

Surely the first credible port of call for anyone sending legal letters regards any debate arising from the alleged leaks within PMGB social media platforms would be to PMGB himself.

And untill that happens, then it would be doubtful others would receive such correspondence if talking about PMGB output.

Thirdly, with the lack of such letters or instructions to remove material then the PMGB output is given oxygen and may in part be true or a pushed part of the truth that is beneficial for X.

I agree that you need seven eyes (probably more) to keep track of events, never mind the evaluation of incoming material regards how straight the bat wasn't, that played any particular shot.

You look at the reporting of "unbiased" and "impartial" media in Scotland, who joins phone ins and talks about our club et al and know what sort of influence Gillivan has. And they present that to the wide public, not just to annoy us. Via BBC Scotland it goes to BBC News in general and via that into the world. We've gone to great lengths over here in Germany and told our media outlets to deal with facts rather than fantasies. As opposed to Britain, we've got a rather strict code for jorunalists too and the "Press Council" does not look on for too long if certain people continue to spin stories out of known half-lies and half-truths. They would have cleansed the roster of the Scottish sports media world by now ... and not for Rangers, but impartial and unbiased journalism.

Quite apart from the matters in and around Ibrox, those who judge what is fact and what is fiction become very powerful in an age when the 'truth' is becoming something that is increasingly a moveable feast and often dependent on the 'dark arts'.