Raith

Looking forward to this game, crucial this early in the season. hate the international break as all true footy fans do, this'll be a good test considering our failure to beat them in 'their' cup final:confused:. Predictions to follow later in the week.:)

Hearts obviously gave them a doing in Kirkaldy the other week so we should be looking to do the same on Friday.

Can't say I'm overly confident but a weekend off for most of the squad should mean we're fresh at the very least.

Hearts obviously gave them a doing in Kirkaldy the other week so we should be looking to do the same on Friday.

Can't say I'm overly confident but a weekend off for most of the squad should mean we're fresh at the very least.

Depends how they spent the weekend, I'd suggest.

Friday night football has been absolutely rubbish so far IMO. Despite us playing one of our best games of last season at Airdrie on a Friday night, it turns your whole weekend into a shambles, with many having "usual" Friday night things to do with family, friends, etc, and then their day out at the football on either Saturday or Sunday taken away, again, so that a few thousand people can flick between the game and the soaps, super league, or any other rubbish on offer on a Friday night.

I know that a few on my bus are not going this Friday as they have to take their kids to the usual Friday night classes of football, BB's, swimming etc, so they are missing out. Remind me again how much our club is receiving for all this disruption? £100K for the season or similar I seem to remember?

And dont get me started on home games on a Monday night after yet another blank weekend!!