Fascinating call available on download

Here's an interesting call. Sorry that it sounds really bad news and sorry re the source of the recording but the caller seems to know his stuff.

His view of the Wigs still being in control post admin is realistic if horrible to contemplate, there is an astonishing mention of The Mint and an unsurprising, but deflating inclusion of King in his list of the false hope merchants who have been piddling down our leg and telling us it is raining".

http://podbay.fm/show/307483087/e/14...00?autostart=1

Starts about 15 minutes in

There's a thread on FF about it...for those who forum hop....

I think BB's heart is in the right place but I'm not sure he's as in the know as he thinks on some issues.

Yes he certainly has good contacts and was involved (to a small extent at least) in McCollco's meetings of last year but as we seen towards the end of the call he's prone to the kind of excitable outburst that may suggest some folk will keep him at arm's length.

What I would say though is that there are fans that will be more aware of the broader picture than the rest of us and it's a pity what is happening in the background isn't part of the wider debate.

I think BB's heart is in the right place but I'm not sure he's as in the know as he thinks on some issues.

Yes he certainly has good contacts and was involved (to a small extent at least) in McCollco's meetings of last year but as we seen towards the end of the call he's prone to the kind of excitable outburst that may suggest some folk will keep him at arm's length.

What I would say though is that there are fans that will be more aware of the broader picture than the rest of us and it's a pity what is happening in the background isn't part of the wider debate.

Re BB, kinda what GS is saying over on FF.

Not being able to prove X, Y or Z and lawyers letters is often the reason that it stays in the background.

Sometimes it's wiser because a fluid situation can also mean what is relevant one day might not be the next.

This can have the effect of 'online derision' (if done via forum) or 'ongoing dismissal' of anything X was to put forward in the future.

On occasion it's been for the ongoing solvency of the company/club although I believe this was perhaps short sighted.

On occasion I think it may have been because of 'interests'.

On occasion the politics meant it better to hold cards close to the chest.

On occasion it is a 'trump card' of sorts that can be used against a certain sp.iv.

However on many occasions I agree with you and think it would be better out there so as to give supporters a rounder picture of ongoing events.

Not being able to prove X, Y or Z and lawyers letters is often the reason that it stays in the background.

Sometimes it's wiser because a fluid situation can also mean what is relevant one day might not be the next.

This can have the effect of 'online derision' or 'ongoing dismissal' of anything X was to put forward in the future.

On occasion it's been for the ongoing solvency of the company/club although I believe this was perhaps short sighted.

On occasion I think it may have been because of 'interests'.

On occasion the politics meant it better to hold cards close to the chest.

On occasion it is a 'trump card' of sorts that can be used against a certain sp.iv.

However on many occasions I agree with you and think it would be better out there so as to give supporters a rounder picture of ongoing events.

Don't disagree but I think ultimately the fans are being kept at arm's length and as much as some people want to infer they know more, in actual fact they're just usually thrown the odd titbit which is often outdated and or spun in a certain way.

To be clear, I don't blame our reps for keeping a low profile - under the proviso they keep an open mind on the political landscape.

Don't disagree but I think ultimately the fans are being kept at arm's length and as much as some people want to infer they know more, in actual fact they're just usually thrown the odd titbit which is often outdated and or spun in a certain way.

To be clear, I don't blame our reps for keeping a low profile - under the proviso they keep an open mind on the political landscape.

The political landscape was shaped by DM and Irvine years ago and thereafter nutured.

They dug trenches and divided.

The political landscape was shaped by DM and Irvine years ago and thereafter nutured.

They dug trenches and divided.

Indeed, all the more reason to stay vigilant when it comes to working with people who worked with them.

Re BB, kinda what GS is saying over on FF.

Brian Bowman is yet another one who Dingwall has 'personal differences' with, however, as we have seen throughout this sorry saga, everything in isolation should be taken with a pinch of salt. The picture becomes clearer as the jigsaw is formed.