• 2 weeks later...

Still in 4 competitions Gav? Who says it won't happen?

Not playing the best footy but still grinding out results when it matters an after this weekend not lost anything.

In saying that, how fuckin good were Liverpool :D

Still in 4 competitions Gav? Who says it won't happen?

Not playing the best footy but still grinding out results when it matters an after this weekend not lost anything.

In saying that, how fuckin good were Liverpool :D

But they never ground out the result they needed against Liverpool Jon ;) Actually they could have been pumped by a few more.

And they only beat a lower division team which should be expected.

They won't win 4 competitions - and I am willing to bet you on that one Jon !

But they never ground out the result they needed against Liverpool Jon ;) Actually they could have been pumped by a few more.

And they only beat a lower division team which should be expected.

They won't win 4 competitions - and I am willing to bet you on that one Jon !

Stick your bet up your arse ;):) Im not that stupid ! :admin:

Im not sure if they can do the league this year, ManU have totally suprised me and Liverpool are on a great run. (rather Liverpool won it than ManU or Chelsea tho)

Liverpool were great against Chelsea and is should have been 4-0.

Chelsea's formation was a joke.

Man U havent surprised me one bit. Fergie got that hunger back last year when they went a great run in the second half of the season and 11 v 11 they match chelsea no problem. Thats why i backed them at the start.

Im kind of glad the title race is still open coz its only january but Man Utd should really be about 10 pts ahead. Its going to be a great finish and i see Arsenal and Liverpool winning a lot of games from now on in.

Liverpool were great against Chelsea and is should have been 4-0.

Chelsea's formation was a joke.

Man U havent surprised me one bit. Fergie got that hunger back last year when they went a great run in the second half of the season and 11 v 11 they match chelsea no problem. Thats why i backed them at the start.

Im kind of glad the title race is still open coz its only january but Man Utd should really be about 10 pts ahead. Its going to be a great finish and i see Arsenal and Liverpool winning a lot of games from now on in.

Not so sure about Arsenal Gribz - I would normally agree but they have just picked up a couple of injuries to important players (RvP and Hleb) and they don't have the same depth in the squad as the others.

Man U should be AT LEAST 10 ahead so Chelsea will think they can nick it - however, Man U have not really looked like dropping points for a long time (other than against your beloved West Ham....) and even against Arsenal they looked good for the 3.

I think the title is Man U's to lose.

Not so sure about Arsenal Gribz - I would normally agree but they have just picked up a couple of injuries to important players (RvP and Hleb) and they don't have the same depth in the squad as the others.

Man U should be AT LEAST 10 ahead so Chelsea will think they can nick it - however, Man U have not really looked like dropping points for a long time (other than against your beloved West Ham....) and even against Arsenal they looked good for the 3.

I think the title is Man U's to lose.

Yeah saw that this morning Craig, that Arsenal have picked up 3 or 4 key injuries. But they are also getting players back like Diaby.

Baptista and Alliadiare (sp) are coming onto a game up front and Walcott is forgotten about at times. Add this to Henry and Adabyeor (sp) and they are still strong. They need Ljungberg and Gallas fit again.

It really is Man Utds title to lose and the fact they still have to go to Stamford Bridge and Anfield means they could have lost it already!!! But i hope not.

Yeah saw that this morning Craig, that Arsenal have picked up 3 or 4 key injuries. But they are also getting players back like Diaby.

Baptista and Alliadiare (sp) are coming onto a game up front and Walcott is forgotten about at times. Add this to Henry and Adabyeor (sp) and they are still strong. They need Ljungberg and Gallas fit again.

Hleb is overrated. He's done next to nothing since his arrival from Stuttgart. Adebayor is so unpredictable. He's almost a carbon copy of Kanu. Ljungberg is way past his best and will probably be sold on in the summer. Walcott is another who is overrated. I've not been impressed by him when I've watched him i the EPL and the Carling Cup.

Diaby? He's one for the future so AW can't rely on him at present. Big Julio Baptista is looking like a crackin' signing, hopefully AW can sign him in a permanent deal in the summer. He's only 25 too!!!