Hahahaha! Another shocker for JM to think about. A 1-1 draw is totally unacceptable for Chelsea against a League 2 side. I haven't seen the Chelsea line-up but no doubt they had a lot of their big guns playing which makes the result even more enjoyable for the non Chelsea fans.

Edit: Hilario, Geremi, Bridge (Lampard 67), Ferreira, Ashley Cole, Essien, Makelele, Mikel, Ballack, Kalou (Sinclair 90), Wright-Phillips (Sahar 61).

Laughable so it is!

I flicked between this game and the Aberdeen-Hibs game and tbh neither game was up to much. I hate how the League cup semis in England are two legs - what's the point in that? Especially with this tie because Chelsea could have lost that game last night if it had been a one off, but they 'should' win the 2nd leg at home

I flicked between this game and the Aberdeen-Hibs game and tbh neither game was up to much. I hate how the League cup semis in England are two legs - what's the point in that? Especially with this tie because Chelsea could have lost that game last night if it had been a one off, but they 'should' win the 2nd leg at home

Yeah i agree. Whats worse is in Italy the FINAL of the cup is over two legs....now that is dumb,lol, might be the same in Spain, cant remember now.

Yeah i agree. Whats worse is in Italy the FINAL of the cup is over two legs....now that is dumb,lol, might be the same in Spain, cant remember now.

I think your right it is in Italy. Stupid idea. It gives more of an advatage to so called bigger teams

Jose complaining the board arent backing him for new players.

He has the biggest squad and richest squad. He obviously doesnt know what to do when he gets a blip apart from throw money at the team.