Union of Fans threaten Ibrox board AGM mayhem...........

Truth is the UoF have no one 'with money whom the fans can trust'. Why don't they just admit it?

Anyway what super wealthy person is going to throw money at Rangers and expect to have to get the consent of Dingwall,Graham etc every time they want to do something

If I was wealthy or super wealthy I wouldn't throw money at Rangers, it wouldn't make any sense unless there was another angle, eg. sp.ivs see opportunity.

If I was wealthy or super wealthy and a Rangers supporter then it would make 'emotional sense' but then you have to take into account the financial minefield that the sp.ivs have laid for you at the doors of Ibrox.

Rab, forget the names you mention, they seem to blur some supporters vision to actually see what is going on. They serve as a tool to drum up 'hate', rather than looking at detail.

The truth is Rab, that we are in a really bad place and there are no silver bullets but please recognize an ongoing process that is fleecing the club of money rather than forever blaming fans..

You haven't got any names prepared to throw in their money have you?

I don't, but in any case, I don't want to see anybody throwing in money willy-nilly. We need to be self-sufficient. Any investment should be directed at youth development and scouting, not signing more mediocrity for the first team.