Looks to have been hacked by the filth. Guess that's a warning to other popular Gers Twitter accounts to be careful and maybe think about changing their passwords.

Nip and Tuck as to whether the hijacked or the hijackers have done more damage to the club over these past few years.

When you actually think about it, it is the hijacked.

Nip and Tuck as to whether the hijacked or the hijackers have done more damage to the club over these past few years.

When you actually think about it, it is the hijacked.

Haha - maybe so but my point is the likes of Frankie and whoever else on here that has a large following might want to review their security.

Someone tried to hack our twitter about 2 weeks ago - twitter was on the ball and made us change our password before anything could happen.

So its happening to the Rangers community.

I also got an alert from google that there was unauthorised attempted log in to my email on Sunday night. Source was from Belfast according to Google.

I also got an alert from google that there was unauthorised attempted log in to my email on Sunday night. Source was from Belfast according to Google.

I had one of them a few months ago but the source was something like Missouri lol - figure that was just a random one

Sounds good, but it doesn't have a download for IE.

That's because IE is pish with a capital P :D

It's available for all good browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Opera & Safari, as well as for iOS & Android devices.

Edited by Zappa