McMurdo is rarely wrong as such and he is very transparent. It was clear the ****s had turned on Wallace recently from McMurdo ramblings if they have similarly turned on laxley it's promising.

Laxey pretty much swung the vote at the last AGM besides the mob who sold to Ashley. Crighton via Laxey is the game changer. King and co have offered nearly the market value for Rangers for 51% of the shares. I'm not big on the market values of companies but that's gotta be game changer?

One point that's being missed out is that BPH and margaritas are now siding with King? Have I read that right?

Laxey pretty much swung the vote at the last AGM besides the mob who sold to Ashley. Crighton via Laxey is the game changer. King and co have offered nearly the market value for Rangers for 51% of the shares. I'm not big on the market values of companies but that's gotta be game changer?

One point that's being missed out is that BPH and margaritas are now siding with King? Have I read that right?

No idea mate.

Colin Kingsnorth hasnt spoke to King yet, going what ive heard from him, he seems to be siding more on Ashley

Kingsnorth engaged with me in a bit of email dialogue before the last AGM. He seemed to agree then that some form of compromise with the Requisitioners would be a good thing, but of course he voted against them in the end.

Kingsnorth engaged with me in a bit of email dialogue before the last AGM. He seemed to agree then that some form of compromise with the Requisitioners would be a good thing, but of course he voted against them in the end.

Pre AGM, whenever CK opened his mouth regards Rangers he misled or told lies.

Remember the "Crighton has nothing to do with us" (I'm para-phrasing)

Then at the AGM, Crighton saying "I represent Laxey Partners".

Pre AGM, whenever CK opened his mouth regards Rangers he misled or told lies.

Remember the "Crighton has nothing to do with us" (I'm para-phrasing)

Then at the AGM, Crighton saying "I represent Laxey Partners".

Yup, I was impressed initially that he bothered to engage in dialogue with a "random", but I wasn't too surprised with the end result. Hedge funds don't "do" sentiment, but they "do" return on investment.