Mark Hateley: I never knifed Rangers boss Ally McCoist in the back

THE big Englishman reacts with fury over claims he did the dirty on his former strike partner on the behalf of the Easdales.

MARK HATELEY has today furiously denied a report that claimed he knifed Ally McCoist in the back.

Another newspaper said McCoist has been enraged by his belief former Rangers strike partner Hateley did the dirty on him on the behalf of the Easdales.

It has been claimed their relationship – formed 25 years ago – is now over after Hateley went behind his back on the behalf of the Easdales.

Hateley was spotted alongside chairman of the football board Sandy Easdale at recent defeats to Alloa and Queen of the South and McCoist fears his old pal is now in with the bricks of those who are plotting against him.

JS52885896.jpg

A report claimed there was a telephone conversation between Hateley and a former Ibrox star that enraged McCoist.

It’s said Hateley probed him on the role McCoist took at training and whether first team coach Ian Durrant led sessions. Hateley was also alleged to have even questioned whether McCoist was present during some sessions.

He said: "I’m astonished, angered and hurt by claims that have been made in a newspaper this morning.

"I have already contacted the football club to get this situation addressed immediately.

"I have also tried to phone Alistair this morning to explain to him that this is simply untrue."

McCoist has handed in his notice but is living on borrowed time.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mark-hateley-never-knifed-rangers-4832263

What a mess.

Our club is the laughing stock of world football.

No club on earth is having to endure the nonsense and turmoil that our is on a daily basis - and there seems no end to it or the increasingly bizarre nature of it.

Utterly, utterly sick of it.