Mark Hateley: I never knifed Rangers boss Ally McCoist in the back

to be honest it's a bout time someone started asking questions of ally and his sideshow.. he can expect even more "interference" if he opts to stay on for the year as the guys in charge put the squeeze on him. boy he'll really earn his big bucks now.. the pressure has just started ally...

By choosing to remain Rangers manager & draw his increased salary, McCoist is incrasingly looking like a man without a friend in the world.........

Well, it'd be better to have no friends than the likes of Mark Hateley as a friend

Edited by SteveC

I would rather have Hateley playing than taking on a DoF role that he has no qualifications for. In fact, he would probably be an improvement to Boyd and Daly.

Last couple of seasons he played Hateley was as risble as Daly. I saw him at QPR nearly every home game he played there. He was detested for his complete inability and his stinking attitude. Was still good enough to put the fear of God into the timz after that, right enough.

I think injuries had done for him by then, he was unrecognisable to the man who led our line with Super Ally and Mo Jo. He wasn't even good in the air. Was it his knees that went?

Edited by SteveC