all thats going to happen is the board will put so much negative spin on kenny in the hope he quits and they don't need to pay him anything.

i wouldn't be surprised if their company emails/phones are all monitored meaning they will all end up being taken to a tribunal for breach of contract.

but as has been said this board can't pay for a Christmas party only legal action against rangers fans.

Edited by scott12003

"There's not a whole load I can change because everything Ally was doing was with my backing.

The players appreciate that they have got to do a bit betteron the park in terms of consistency. But these guys are good players. They don't just become bad players overnight.

"Because they are Rangers players, everything is scrutinised - every last pass. But they know they need to keep their standards high."

laugh out loud atrocious.

McDowall's first match in charge will come against Hibernian this Saturday but he knows defeat will all but kill-off their automatic promotion hopes.

However, he warned fans not to expect sweeping changes when he names his line-up for the Easter Road clash.

He said: "There's not a whole load I can change because everything Ally was doing was with my backing.

"The players appreciate that they have got to do a bit betteron the park in terms of consistency. But these guys are good players. They don't just become bad players overnight.

"Because they are Rangers players, everything is scrutinised - every last pass. But they know they need to keep their standards high."

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/ranger...on.1419356618?

Jeezus. How depressing is that?

if he didn't want the job he should have turned it down. I had hoped that perhaps he had a passion for taking on the job but sounds like he is just another dead duck. he had better get his finger out and start turning this team around or he'll be next to get it tight... he's started off the job making himself look like a complete pussy. does he even begin to realise how weak this makes him look. who advises these guys!!!

Pictures can be deceiving but if this one is anything to go by Durie is looking none too happy, and Kenny Mac doesn't look like he is asking him what he wants for Christmas. If any of them don't want it say so now FFS.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/caretaker-rangers-boss-kenny-mcdowall-4867477

Is it possible that the board are trying to turn them all against each other. Think about what it must be like between Durie and Durrant now? They get Kenny Mac to tell Durrant. The mistrust and discomfort in the corridors of Murray Park must be tangible. Think about that in any work place. I would have chased Durrant long ago but he must be thinking what did Durie do to get that. Divide and conquer (get at least one of them to walk)?

Edited by Anchorman

It's not that bad, although it reads poorly it's more a touch of loyalty to the previous manager than a concession of defeat before a ball is kicked. Badly expressed, I agree.

What he has said is logical. He is letting us know it will be more of the same. We saw with Ally what happens when the number 2 gets the keys to the house.

He would have hung himself with whatever he said. Once again, the flak is being directed in the wrong direction.

Is McDowall getting flak? Who from? Surely not the SoS, UoF etc? Or are they getting started early on McDowall because by the time they realised McCoist was useless they'd wasted so much time attacking the board they'd forgotten about the football side of things